Sunday, June 7, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Who doesn't like three day weekends. Memorial day weekend was so fun. Friday we went to the movie 17 again. It was really cute and so was Zack Efron.


Sunday we went up to Midway to put flowers on my grandparents grave. We met up with my Aunt Lori and my aunt Diane, uncle Doug and my cousins. While we were visiting they received a phone call from my cousin Ben to tell us that his wife was in labor so my aunt and uncle packed and were on their way to California. (Cute little Boston was born about 1:30 am).






Monday afternoon we went back up to Midway for dinner and smores. Some how Steff and I got talked into one of Errols Shenanigans and the next thing I know there's a lawn mower race and I'm the one saying On your Marks get set..... GO! I felt like Ariel in Footloose, it was great. Once the fire was ready we were on to making smores, or I mean supervising. Errol makes the perfect smores so I usually just supervise and then I get to enjoy the goods.




Tom and LaRee came up to visit Lori that same weekend, It was so fun to see them and their cute kids.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am loving the lawnmower race and yes Lisa you were just like Ariel in Footloose! Don't you just love that movie?!?!?! It looks like you guys had a great Memorial Day weekend.

Cheryl said...

What fun! Makes me want to go to Midway.