
Melissa, Emily and Steff
Melissa and I enjoying our scone :)
I also went to my Family Reunion. I love this reunion. When I tell people I'm going to a family reunion they always say "Oh I'm sorry" and I have to say "Oh no, I love my family reunion". We went down to St. George and stayed with my Grandma and Grandpa Mills's. Before heading over to the Pope Reunion we went shooting. It was so fun. It's always a great time when you can hit something.

Dad, Steff and Grandpa Mills getting ready to go shoot.

Every year at the reunion we have a raffle to make money for the reunion next year. This year I won a ton of fun things. It was awesome.


Everyone just chillin' and waiting for dinner to start.
Lori, Dad, and Mom
We always have a fun talent show the last night of the renuion. We have some very talented family members. I love to sit in my lawn chair and just listen to everyone playing music and having a jam session. The only bad thing was it started to rain so we had to move the party inside. It was still fun just not the same. 
Steff, Me, Sara and Em.
Thanks for a great reunion, Can't wait for next year :)
1 comment:
You've made me crave a scone with berry jam.
Shooting--is it at the fairgrounds?
I Love your family!
Post a Comment