Great job Dad! Christmas morning we opened presents and had an awesome breakfast. I just realized I didn't take very many pictures, or pictures I want on my blog. It was Christmas morning :)

Later that afternoon we met my aunt and uncle and went to the movie True Grit. It was so good. I love it. If you haven't seen it you need to. After the movie we went back to Deb's house for dinner.

The Pope Girls

One of my favorite presents that Santa gaves us was Just Dance 2. It is so much fun. We laughed and danced and hopefully burned some Christmas calories :) That can be a workout!
Me and my brother in law Jeff. Rockin' it out!
We also had a party with the Pope Family! We had another awesome dinner and some family fun time.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I know I sure did.





1 comment:
Love it. How did you do that? Good times.
Post a Comment