Aww Mark Miller and the boys came to the Scera Shell Theater. It was awesome! Just like the good old days. My sister's and I've seen Sawyer Brown so many times, I honestly can't even count. Mark Miller is so fun to watch. He gets a goin' and he doesn't stop.

Liz and Steff

Em and I ready to rock
Until this happened!

10 minutes before Sawyer Brown was going to take the stage the storm clouds rolled in, the wind picked up and the rain came. 45 minutes went by and we were still waiting and hoping they wouldn't cancel the show.

An hour later we were soaked to the bone
but we didn't care because they Boys came out to play!
but we didn't care because they Boys came out to play!


Oh Mark, you still are one of my faves!! And how about that smile. Even though they got started late they played all my faves and even some old ones. Steff, Em and I rocked the house and knew everyone word to every song. People were amazed!
Some girls don't like boys like me, Aww but some girls do. And the Pope girls do :)
1 comment:
I love Sawyer Brown! Great pictures! I can't believe Mark looks the same.
Post a Comment