Thursday, November 10, 2011

Farmers Market

Each Summer I love going to the Farmers Market. The food, the music, the people watching, and the booths. It's the best. Here are a few pictures from my many trips up there.
Emily and I on Opening Day!!
I love the honey butter from the Knight family. It is the best!! Do I buy enough to get me through the winter? You betcha!!
Emily, Dad and Mom enjoying the day.
Emilee and Jen
Showing my roommate Emilee the In's and outs of the Farmer's Market. And one of those "In's " would be going to Bruges Waffles and Fries. It's across from Pioneer Park and so good.
Steff and I on one of the last weekends of the Farmers Market. Did we get a waffle, of course.
A cinnamon waffle with fresh peaches, It's delicious! If you haven't gone to the Farmers Market I suggest you go. You won't be disappointed. So until June, I'm going to enjoy a piece of toast with some honey butter.

2 comments:

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Lisa, that looks so fun! I've never been to that farmers market but I went to the one in PG. it's so fun to get out and see all the fun stuff. I am for sure going up there next year!

PDXTingeys said...

I love Farmers Markets and those waffles look amazing. Cute pictures too!