Thursday, December 8, 2011

Louisville, KY

Our last regional of the season was in Louisville, KY. Downtown Louisville is a lot of fun. There is a street right outside our hotel called Fourth Street. There are tons of restaurants, our favorite one was called The Pub. We ate there two out of the three nights. It was so good and the cheesecake was one of the best I've ever had.


Emily, Holly and me after a delicious dinner.


Me and Robynn getting ready for check in.

Our show was over Halloween weekend, which meant lots of crazy loud parties on Fourth Street and in the hotel.



There was even a concert Friday night for Charlie Daniel's 75th birthday. It was awesome. There is nothing like seeing Charlie sing and play "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" Ah it was a good night.


Here's the group
Emily, Me, Robynn, Carrie, Holly Bonnie and Donna. We finished loading out and went straight to dinner. Do you remember how I mentioned it was Halloween weekend, well a family came into eat and they were siting across from us and they asked us what we're dressed up as. We all started laughing and explained we just finished up a show at the convention center. I knew we should have changed our clothes :)

It was fun to go back to Louisville, the last time we were there we ran into/stalked Howard K Stern. He was dating Anna Nicole Smith before she died. It was Anna Nicole Smith's daughters one year old birthday party and Larry was having a party in Louisville where he was living. Howard and his family was coming for the party. We read all about the party in a magazine on the airplane. We didn't realize we were checking in at the same time as Howard and we got in the same elevator, I was with my co workers Jaron and Carrie and we were dying. Jaron and I are always up for celebrity sightings. Even though you can't really call Howard K Stern a celebrity it was still fun. We kept running into him or his family and we weren't even trying. I remember we walked to Borders book store and read the newest book about Anna, Larry and Howard. We looked through the pictures in the book and noticed all the friends had checked in the hotel as well. Jaron and started reading the book. I started at the front and Jaron started from the back and we would stop every chapter and talked about what we read. We started to get freaked out with what we read and from that time on we tried not to run into Howard, or his friends or his family. Oh the memories. We had a fun Fall regional season, I can't believe how fast it went.

No comments: