In July we had our annual convention. I love this time of year. It is a lot of hard work but so much fun at the same time. This year the theme was I am... And of course I took a ton of pictures so here we go.
Jana and Brian
Set up day is always entertaining! Here we are hanging out in the events office!
Dan, Me, Mike, Jana and Brian.
Jen and Steff came up on on one of my free nights and we went to dinner at Gourmandise Bakery. It was delicious and the desserts were to die for.
Jana , Cindy and I on the first show day.
Having fun at check in. Kellie, Me, Angie, and Cindy.
Our cute bag for this year, I love it!
We had a couple nights where we had to wait for a class to finish and then reset for a new class in the morning. It's a good thing many hands make light work.
Thursday night was Awards night. It's always fun to dress up.
Angie and I
Lori, Me and Carol
Jason and I.
It's tradition to take a picture on Awards night.
This year's convention photo op.
I couldn't resist taking a picture with this awesome back ground. Hello!!
We had a red carpet for the after party. And once again I couldn't resist.
Natalie, Cori, Brian, Sara and myself on the dance floor. We had a fun time.
My friend Shannon and I at the awards night after party.
Melody, Jen, Emily, Andrea, Jill, Donna, Mike and Brian.
One thing I love is eating breakfast with my co-workers. I know it sounds weird but I love it. We laugh and laugh. There is never a dull moment. It's probably because we are totally exhausted but it's always fun. I actually have withdrawals when convention is over and I have to eat breakfast by myself. BOO!
My friend Emily. She is so awesome, I love her!
Emily, Shannon and I. I always take a self portrait of Shannon and I at almost every event. She actually talked about it at convention when she presented on mainstage. We have some really cute pictures.
Steve, Robin and I in the DRC.
Another late night resetting tables. Having a good time as always.
Derek, Cindy, Robin and I making last minute deliveries.
Here is a picture on our mainstage this year. I think it one of my faves.
Sunday morning some of us went to The Music and the Spoken Word. It was an awesome end to an awesome week.
This was also my last show as an Event Coordinator. I still work at Stampin' Up! but in the Product Management department. It was a bitter sweet convention for me. I have helped plan seven convention and it has been awesome. It's a good thing it usually all hands on deck when it come to convention so I hope I'll be there next year.
1 comment:
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment