Once we got off BART we were noticing that everyone was carrying pillows and walking towards a park. We asked someone what was going on and she told us it was a giant pillow fight that they do every Valentine's Day. We decided to check it out. It was the craziest thing ever. At 6 o'clock everyone started wacking each other with their pillows.
We watched the pillow fight for a little while and decided to get something to eat. We jumped back on the cable car and went to Pier 39 and ate at Chowders. I of course had to get the fish and chips.
On our way back we decided to check out the pillow fight. I couldn't believe it was still going on. There were feathers everywhere. It looked like it had snowed. This next clip is my favorite. Jaron and I had no idea Shannon was video taping and we were just watching the pillow fight action when all of a sudden the feathers were landing on our faces. You have to listen for Jaron gasping and me blowing the feathers off my face.
Saturday night we went shopping at Union Square. They had an H&M so we spent most of our time there. Then we found a jewerly store. They had the cutest stuff, I had to buy a ring. By this time we were starving so we found a place to eat. We had the best hambugers at Max's.
I was so embarrassed. Shannon and I were totally laughing. We turned around and headed back to the airport. I felt so bad we had to go back. I thought my bag felt heavier this time but I didn't think anything of it. The guy was really nice. He was here from California and was headed up to Park City. I usually always check my bag tag. I just assumed it was mine, Shannon's bag was a couple bags infront of it Jaron was just behind it and my other co workers was just a few bags behind Jaron's bag. I had not idea. It was the craziest thing ever. Lesson to us all check you bag tags.
So there you have it my adventures in Oakland/San Fran. I had so much fun. I would love go back and explore the city a little more.
1 comment:
so glad you got a pic of the suitcase! hahaha i'll never forget you flipping around to look at your own bag in the backsteat....that wasn't really your own bag. :)
Post a Comment