Friday, December 19, 2008

Tis the Season to say Tis

I can't believe Christmas is next week. Where did the time go. I still need to watch more of my favorite Christmas movies and go to Starbuck for a Tan hot chocolate. If you haven't had a tan hot chocolate I would totally suggest it. It's not on there menu board so you have to ask for it.

The other night we had our Family Christmas Party on my mom's side of the family. We meet at my aunts house and had dinner, played Christmas bingo and exchanged white elephant gifts.


Yummy Food!
Steff and Zack. Zack just got home from his mission on Tuesday. (that post is coming soon)


My family with our white elephant gifts. Emily got a shirt and I scored chocolates and a candle.
Steff and Statton playing cars. Oh look at those baby blues :)


Grandma and Grandpa passing out our Christmas Money. Thanks Guys!!


Good times had by all. Thanks for the great party. Merry Christmas Everyone!

4 comments:

PDXTingeys said...

Looks like a fun party, oh how I miss Grandma's white elephant gifts.

VA's said...

lisa! What in the world, I can't believe that I found you!!!. This is Jackie by the way. I just invited you to my blog. Shara just showed me yours and I couldn't believe it. I have wondered what you have been up too. My blog is a little behind. We have been super busy these past few months and that is the one thing that always gets left out. I have probably a billion questions to ask you. It has been forever. You look great by the way. we will have to chat sometime.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

That' what Christmas is all about Famiy!
We just got back from our daughters and loved every minute of the Christmas baking,candy making and fun!!

Steffy said...

What would Christmas be without the white elephant gift exchange? Good times.