10 Great things that happened around the Christmas Holiday!
Drum roll.......
10. Getting snowed in on Christmas Day. Good thing we have great neighbors

9. Going to tons of movies between Christmas and New Years. We saw the Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons, Valkyrie and Marley and Me. Great shows!
8. Frosting Sugar Cookies. Steff makes the best sugar cookies. 
7. Christmas Eve tradition, making omelets. Thanks to my boss for giving me pointer on making the one egg omelet.

6. My new boots. I never got a picture of them but they are ridiculously warm.
5. Going to my cousins Homecoming and trying to get the family together for a picture. Eveyone was trying to smash in the kitchen, good times. Emily actually has some great footage of this event.
5. Going to my cousins Homecoming and trying to get the family together for a picture. Eveyone was trying to smash in the kitchen, good times. Emily actually has some great footage of this event.

4. Playing with the Wii and waking up each morning with a sore arm. Especially when you play the boxing game.
3. Taking the fitness test on the Wii and receiving a 77 as my age. I think I can still hear the family laughing.
2. Then redeeming my score to a 28. Yahoo!! Who’s laughing now?

1. Spending more time with family. We were able to see both sides of my family. We had a great trip to Vernal to see my Grandpa Pope. Then My Aunt and Uncle from California came in on New Year’s Day!












5 comments:
Look like so much fun!! I love the Wii, too. I can't belivev you got your wii age down so fast! Mine is still 45!! =) I am impressed!
Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Makes me wanna make sugar cookies!
I can tell you and yours had a teriffic holiday.
Love all the pictures, Loved seeing Uncle Ivan.
Great pictures! We had such a great time! I really want one of Steff's sugar cookies right now.
Looks like tons of fun! I guess that I need Steff's sugar cookie recipe! I'm glad that you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment