My favorite thing about the summer is the local town celebrations. Last weekend was Lehi's. Steff and I ran in the 5K race. The shot gun start was at 7:00am. YIKES that is early. The best part, besides being done with race was the T-shirt we got for running in it.
Later that night we went to the Round-Up Rodeo. This is one of my favorite summer things to do. I love it.
Em and I chillin at the rodeo.
Steff and Jen
The rodeo didn't disappoint. The Dodge pick up men and the bull fighters definitely had an exciting night. One bull fighter actually got scooted by the bull about five feet, landed on his feet and then hurried to the fence. The rodeo clown Leisel is so funny. He pretty much tells the same jokes every year but you can't help but laugh.
3 comments:
Lisa you look so cute in your hat! i love that rodeo! i am hopeing next year my kids will be old enough to really like it! and your quilt is awesome!
I loved the rodeo this year-even with the book :o). I still can't believe that I dropped my purse off the bleachers-that was fantastic! Can't wait till next year :o)
ok i haven't been on your blog for weeks--what is wrong w/me? giddyup girlfriend!!!! looks like fun!
Post a Comment