Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Levi/Rag Quilt

So I decided to set some goals for this summer. One of them was to make my levi/rag quilt. When we were in St. George we went to a quilt shop and I picked out my fabric. I loved it and was so excited. I think that is why my fabric didn't sit in a sack in my room forever. Steff hurried and sewed her quilt in pretty much a day so I decided I better get working on mine.



Cutting and Sewing all the squares. Whew there's a lot of them.

And here is the finished quilt.

I think it turned out really cute. Thanks for all your help Steff and Mom.

7 comments:

PDXTingeys said...

So cute!! I love it!! The fabric you picked looks great together.

Angie said...

Adorable! Looks perfect for almost anything! Maybe sew one up for the rafflein September!

Jen said...

What a cute quilt! I love it.

Unknown said...

Strong work Lisa-I love it!

Jessica said...

Super cute, you crafty lady you! That turned out great.

Cheryl said...

Sew cute!!!

You and the quilt!

Shannon said...

can't wait to see it in person!