Friday, May 27, 2011

Spring Regional Season Part One

Once again we had an awesome Spring Regional Season, too bad I didn't have time to blog about it right after it happened. We started out in Minneapolis, MN. Did I mention it was in February and really really cold. Good thing the town has walkways everywhere so we only had to go outside once, it was -7 and the wind was awful.
After setting up for the show we went to dinner. Cindy, Brian, Me, Shannon and Glenda.











A view from my hotel room.

Minneapolis is also home of the biggest mall. Mall of America! It's such a big place I always get lost, but it has some fun places to eat.



Shannon, Brian, and I snapping a pic during the regional





Shannon, Glenda and me








Vancouver, BC-




Our next stop was Vancouver, BC. I love going to Vancouver. It's such a fun place.

Enjoying some delicious Fish and Chips. Robynn, Donna, Carrie and me.









As we were shopping we found a cupcake place. I'm always up for a cupcake.






The view from my hotel was awesome. I could just sit and stare out the window.


Friday was such a gorgeous day, a little cold but gorgeous. The next day we had snow.








Apparently downtown Vancouver doesn't usually get snow; it only snows in the mountains, I guess it came just for us! The only problem is the town pretty much shuts down when they aren't use to snow; but that didn't stop us we bundled up and headed out to find something to eat.
Carrie, Shannon, Glenda, Donna and me






The next morning we woke up and there was a couple inches of snow on the ground.






Sunday morning before our flight I walked around and saw the Vancouver Olympic Cauldron












I love the Olympics and it was so cool to see some of the things from it.










It was so crazy that the weather was this one day





and this the next





I love Vancouver and hope to go back again soon.

No comments: