A few pictures I took around the convention center.
Our Last stop for the season was Orlando, Florida. The weather was AWESOME!!
The view from my hotel room. I may or may not have sent this to my family when they were in the middle of a snow storm :) They were jealous!
A quick pic by the pool.
Oh the Backstage lounge. Scene of the crime, Leadership 2009!! Oh what a night :)
After we finished setting up for the show we walked over to Johnny Rockets to eat lunch.

You can't go wrong with a shake!
The Gang! Sandra, Glenda, Shelli, Robynn, Donna, Carrie, Me and Shannon, After the show Friday night. 
A pic of the beautiful blue sky and palm trees. 
There was also a MegaCon convention going on. It was crazy. I've never seen so many people/ adults dressed up as their favorite comic character. I was shocked by the skimpy skimpy outfits people were wearing.
The last night we were there we went to dinner with some demos. We went to a Greek place called Tavern Opa. It was so good. Carrie and I ready to eat the hummus we smashed ourselves. It was amazing.
OPA! This restaurant was so fun and crazy. They started throwing napkins in the air and yelling OPA! And then the dancers came out. 
Orlando was a blast, too bad we couldn't have stayed longer and enjoyed the sunshine.
1 comment:
Wow some seriously good pics here too. Someday I am going to print off your blog for my journal. Ha!
Post a Comment