I finally got to see George Strait in concert. The first of April George Strait and Reba came in concert. It was Awesome!! I loved it. I've been waiting to see George Strait forever.
Lee Ann Womack was the first act of the night, she was good. It was fun to hear some of her old stuff. 
Reba was up next. She was Amazing. I love seeing her in concert. She sang some of her new stuff and some of her old stuff, I love it when they do that.



Here comes Reba in a taxi to sing Fancy!
And their she is in her Red dress
Here comes Gorgeous George!



The stage was in a diamond and George would sing two songs and move to the next corner, then he would sing two more songs and move to the next corner. I loved it. He also sang some of my favorite oldies and of course his new ones. 


This concert was definitely one of my faves!
1 comment:
such a great concert!!
Post a Comment