Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Back in May I turned 32! WOWZA!! How did that happen. My co workers bought these gorgeous flowers for me.








And this hilarious card.



I just don't even know where to start with this. I sent some old convention photos to my friend, apparently I forgot to delete photos of me enjoying a little dessert in my hotel room. But hey it got me some alone time with Kenny :)


Angie, Me and Jana , we went to lunch at Kneaders.


Later that night I went to my parents for a birthday celebration.


My sister Jamie called just as everyone was singing and and I was blowing out my candles so we kept her on the phone.


Oh Yeah! I blew out all the candles in one try. (It's getting harder each year)


Well here's to another year. I hope all my wishes come true!

3 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE that picture with Kenny in the background. I totally laughed! I'm so glad you had a fun birthday :)

Steffy said...

the kenny card is my favorite.

Jessica said...

You look gorgeous lady! I love the birthday card! :)