Monday, October 3, 2011

Henderson, NV

The end of August we had a regional in Henderson, NV. The weather the hot and the place was AMAZING!! The Venue was Loews Lake Las Vegas Resort.
The View from my room!
After the show on Friday I busted a move to the pool.
It was so gorgeous.
The group waiting for the shuttle. We went to "The Village" for dinner. Basically we went to "The Village" every night. The hotel only had one restaurant.
After the show on Saturday we took a taxi to VEGAS BABY!! I love Las Vegas and being that close and not going was a crime, plus let's be honest, I don't think I could handle dinner one more time in "The Village" we needed out.
We ate dinner at Max Brenner. I love this place. It's so good and the chocolate is to die for. Like I've said before, if you are ever in Vegas or New York you need to go.
Jackie, Me, Carrie and Holly
Jackie and Me.
Jackie was our demo workshop presenter for the Charlotte and Henderson regionals. It was fun to get to know her.
The food of course,was delicious and the dessert was even better.
Oh the chocolate.
After dinner we shopping at H&M and then watched the Belliago fountains, another fave of mine in Vegas.
Gorgeous sunrise
Thanks Henderson/Vegas for showing us a good time.

2 comments:

Steffy said...

great pictures. looks like so much fun. I'm ready for a vegas trip.

Shannon said...

I like this weird setting that you have your camera on.....makes awesome pics!

Looks like fun...sad I missed it. :(