Friday, February 8, 2013

Hamilton Regional

Back in August I went to Hamilton Ontario for our first  Regional of the season.  Carrie and I went in a day early to set up for the show.  I was a little nervous about getting through customs in Canada, but luckily I didn't have any problems this time.
 The view outside my hotel. It was a gorgeous day.
Once the rest of the group got into town we went to dinner. 
Natalie, Shannon, Carrie, Brian, Me and Holly.


 One last time, me posing in front of the regional sign.
 Shannon and I.  We always take a self photo at each event.  It's kind of tradition now :)
 Me and my traveling buddies, Cobie, Hatton and Derek.  I've traveled with Cobie and Hatton and the events team for six and a half years.  I've really enjoyed getting to know them.  I know I've said this before and I'll say it again the Events team is a close family and when you have the opportunity to travel with your co workers you really get to know each other and I've loved working with them.
 Once last picture before we pack up.  Hatton, Me, Shelli, Shannon, Tom, Carol, Cobie, Carrie, Dale, Brian, Natalie, Holly, and Derek.
 After the regional Heather Summers and her friends took us to Niagara Falls but first we stopped to get dinner at Jack Astor's
 The food was so good.  I think it was one of the best burgers I've had.
 And on to the Falls
 Me and Carrie trying to get a good picture with the falls in the background.  We tried siting as still as we could.
 Me, Holly, Brian and Natalie

 Natalie, Holly, Brian, me and Carrie enjoying the falls.  We got there a little late and it was already dark but we still loved seeing them.

Hamilton was so much fun, thanks again Heather for taking us to see the falls. They never disappoint!

No comments: