Last August we had our annual trip to Star Valley. I love it up there. I know I say that every year I write a post about this trip but I really do. We started a new tradition last year by stopping at Ruth's Diner for breakfast so of course we did it again this year. Can't resist those mile high biscuits.
We always stay at The Cabin Creek Inn. This year we upgraded to the Bunk House. It had a bigger kitchen and two separate bedrooms. Funny thing was when we got there and checked in they didn't have us down for the cabin that night. They had us checking in the next night but not that night. We about died. Luckily they had three cabins left, it was rodeo weekend. (Lincoln County Fair.) That would be have been a long drive home.
The Grill Master at work. RJ can grill up the best hot dogs!.
We love the Goofy Bear. They have the best french dip sandwiches and french fries. I end up craving them all year long. We usually schedule our tee of times around eating at the Goofy Bear. Don't judge!
Dad and Mom getting ready to hit it over the pond.
The Cousins after a great golf game!
Em, Steff and I in Jackson Hole.
Steff and Jen showing off their shirts they bought.
Good times in Star Valley. Seriously you can't go wrong when you there, laying by the pool, golfing and relaxing. Until next time, and since the post is 5 months late, it will be here before I know it.









No comments:
Post a Comment