Friday, April 25, 2008

Jelly Belly- Bean Boozled

So it is defiantly a Friday in the office today, and my co-worker brought in a box of Jelly Belly’s. The bean boozled ones to be exact. If you aren’t familiar with these you have 50/50 chance of eating a good flavor or a really really nasty favor. The trick is they are the same color so you really have no idea until you eat it.

Here are your options:
Skunk Spray or Licorice- Pencil Shavings or Top Banana- Rotten Egg or Butter Popcorn- Toothpaste or Berry Blue- Ear Wax or Café Latte- Vomit or Peach, Booger or Juicy Pear- Moldy Cheese or Caramel Corn- Baby Wipes or Coconut, Black Pepper or Plum. The only rule was you couldn’t spit it out.



I went for the Baby Wipes or Coconut and lucked out with Coconut. Second try Black Pepper or Plum and I picked Plum. I know really adventurous. Others weren’t so lucky. It was funny to see everyone’s faces when they would either pick vomit, skunk spray or moldy cheese. Yikes!


3 comments:

Jenna said...

Jelly Belly's are my fav-o-rite! And the boozled ones sound incriminatingly like the Harry Potter Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans....Mom and I tried every single one when one of the HP books came out. The vomit flavored one actually tastes hot.

Briana said...

I love Jelly Belly's but have never heard of those ones. I should get some for Todd but not tell them what they are :) Just kidding.

Barlow Fam said...

Too funny, I've never heard of them either. I'll have to keep my eye out for them. Where do you get them?