Thursday, April 10, 2008
Jamba Juice
Jamba Juice has some new breakfast smoothies. So on Tuesday they were giving away free smoothies until 10:00 AM. Jen got an email from her friend and called to make sure that our local Jamba was participating. Sure enough they were. We were totally excited. Who doesn't love a Jamba juice and for free, we were so going to get in on that action. I decided to stop at a Jamba by my apartment. There wasn't a line so I was in and out and on my way to work. Once I got to work I told my co workers about it. Cindy had to run to the post office so we decided to hit the Jamba juice that was close by. We walk in and it was a little crowded. They were playing loud music, giving away bagel samples and someone was dressed up in a banana suit :) As Cindy and I were standing in line a Jamba Juice employee asked if we wanted a T-Shirt. Of course I said yes. Who doesn't love free stuff and I am always up for a free T-shirt. Thanks Jamba for totally making my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi! I was blog hopping and found you. (Yes, I know I'm a stalker) You may have no idea who I am, and in that case I'll leave you alone. I'm Susie Winston, now I'm married so I'm a Barlow. I knew you in Student Government at UVSC. Small world. Life with you looks great. Glad I found you. Do you keep up with anyone?
The table in the background totally looks good by the way... :)
Post a Comment