Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Golfing

It is that time of year again when the golf clubs come out of the closet. Last weekend my dad, my sister Steff and I went and hit a bucket of balls. I could definitely tell it has been a few months since I’ve swung a club, but I do have to say I did have some pretty awesome shots. I can’t wait to go again. Hopefully the weather will be warmer next time. It was pretty cold.

1 comment:

Mommy Shar said...

Hey Girl- I finally found my Lisa through the good old blog train. How are you? I miss ya. How is work treating you. Life as a mom is fun but a bit crazy. If and when you geta minute drop by my blog and say hello and see my cutie pie. Also tell everyone at work hello for me. Hope life is treating you well. Sharie