
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Kenny Chesney... Las Vegas or Bust!
It isn’t a big surprise that I am huge HUGE fan of Kenny Chesney. We go to his concert every summer. We call it our kick off to summer. Basically it is not summer until we have rocked out with Kenny. Well Kenny decided to not come to Salt Lake this year. I am really not sure what he was thinking. Seriously! So we checked out his other tour dates and the next best thing is to see Kenny in Vegas. Las Vegas is one of my favorite places. I can’t wait. Tickets for the Vegas concert went on sale Tuesday. I am usually the one who has the stress of getting the tickets but I had a meeting at the same time the tickets were going on sale. Good thing Jen had the day off. I gave her my login and password for the fan club, that’s right I’m a member of the fan club. True fans are members. Jen had a tough time getting tickets but in the end she was able to get four tickets. Happy Day! We are on the side but hey we will be there. My two favorite loves in once place life couldn’t be better.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is one hot pic-I can't wait for the concert! I am so excited!
Post a Comment