Last weekend I was in Tulsa, Oklahoma for work. This was my first time to Oklahoma. There really isn't much going on in downtown Tulsa. Everything is 10 minutes away from the convention center. We were lucky because our co worker rented a car so at least we could find a place to eat, everyone else had room service for the second night in a row . Our first night we ate at a place called The Elephant Bar and Restaurant. It was good. It is always fun to try places that we don't have in Utah. We also ate at a great mexican place. I love mexican food.
When Shannon, Jaron and I were in Oakland, CA Jaron took some random picture with Shannon's camera and waited to see if she would notice. Well we did the same thing in Tulsa. We decide to take some pictures of all of us wearing Shannon's awesome red glasses. They are so dang cute. Once Shannon found them she just laughed. She's a great sport.
I decide to put my pictures in a slideshow since I really don't have much to say about each one. I hope you enjoy!


1 comment:
i just realized i never commented on your posting. how rude. :) i love your slideshow w/the sparkles! :) when is our next trip? not till the fall--oh so sad! at least we have convention!
Post a Comment