
Vanessa, Shiloh, Jen, Me, The Birthday Girl Shannon, and LeAnn.

After dinner we went to the movieWolverine!
I really liked this show. I mean how can you not with Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds, and Taylor Kitsch. Hello Hotties :)


Thanks for letting us celebrate your Birthday with you.
7 comments:
Looks like a fun time. I love Mexican food and now I'm hungry thinking about it. Cute pictures and your hair looks great curly.
Best Mexican food out there? Did you not learn anything when you were down here?!?! : ) Let's put it this way, rice should not be orange. Just kidding, Los Hermanos is pretty good. Killer drinks!
It was a great time! Thanks to Shannon for having a b.day so we could all celebrate her...and Hugh.
My mistake Suzie :) San Antonio did have some awesome mexican food. When we were down there we ate the same mexican place twice in a row because we couldn't get over how great it was. Los Hermanos is a close second :)
that is the best picture of Taylor. I love him!! Yes the show was great.
I like looking back at the pictures of those I celebrated my birthday with....you, the rest of the girls, Hugh, Taylor, Ryan....it was such a fun night and I'm glad the guys took time for a b-day celebration between their busy film schedules. :) It was fun having them there! haha
Sounds like a fun night! I am a huge Hugh fan! I love this picture of him. P.S.- I heard that Wendy (Young) chatted with you the other day. Just a side note, Damon was Math's best friend growing up. He is a nice guy. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment