I was completely shocked that Lil Kim and Derek were voted off Dancing with the Stars. I'm so sad and like I said in the title of my post completely shocked.
Me too, but I sure do like Ty Murray. He can't last much longer though.? It's OK with me because I don't think either would make it to the last round. But, what do I know? I never want anyone voted off when it gets to the last few weeks.
4 comments:
just when i thought i could maybe love this show...they go and do something COMPLETLY MENTAL!!!
i'm pissed. and boycotting.
p.s. i just posted and made my blog public again.
Me too, but I sure do like Ty Murray.
He can't last much longer though.?
It's OK with me because I don't think either would make it to the last round. But, what do I know?
I never want anyone voted off when it gets to the last few weeks.
I was shocked too. As much as I like Ty, I am shocked. I love Derek.
I was shocked too!! I am with Steff that I love Ty, but love Derek too! I don't know who I would vote off at this point though.
Post a Comment