Monday, June 29, 2009

Hum June Where did you go.........

Wow where has the time gone. I can't believe that the summer is almost over. (I always think it is down hill after the 4th of July)

Well here are a few things I've been doing. Steff and some of her friends from her ward were getting together and roasting hot dogs at South Fork and since Seattle decide to take back their weather for a night. I was totally in. Plus lets be honest I can't resist smores. YUMMY :)






We also went to a family reunion. It was fun to see everyone again. I always enjoy siting around talking and listening to what everyone has been up too. Cousin Brad tried to mix things up this year and have everyone eat and mingle outside of their immediate family. Well that lasted about .2 seconds. Sorry Brad. The weather was crazy one minute it was raining, then it would stop and then start again. Crazy June Weather!



Aunt Lori, Me and my mom.


Emily, Dad, Preston, and Steff







Emily, Steff and Ryan




Emily, Sara and Me.

4 comments:

Jennifer Stafford Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Stafford Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Mmmm... S'mores. They sound so good! I agree about June - wheredid it go? All the crazy rain made it even more weird. Now it finally feels like Summer and it will be over in no time.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Almost July, how did that happen? I have been wondering the same thing.
Aren't we silly, we all love the family reunions, to sit with our own immedate families.