Saturday, February 27, 2010

My New Haircut

So I decided I wanted something new, so I went short, or shorter then what I've had in a long time. I ended up cutting about 7 inches and I was still able to donate it to Locks of love.

Here is somewhat of a before picture. Steff and I in California just days before my haircut. (California post to come soon)
It's been fun having a new do. Thanks Julie Kaye, You're the best :)

6 comments:

Julie Kaye said...

YEA! It really is sooooo fun! I am glad you are loving it!!!

Jen said...

Super cute!

kkcc said...

I love it!!!! Can't believe Don let you get away with that. It looks great.

Kimberly Peine said...

I love the new cut!! SO cute!

Shannon said...

Um I'm happy you like your hair cut and everything but do you know where you are sitting in that pic w/Steph??? I will have to show you that episode of Alias! :)

Jessica said...

I absolutely love your hair beautiful lady!!!! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!