Wow, life has gotten crazy and I'm extremely behind on all my posts. So here is my Thanksgiving post.
We went to St. George for Thanksgiving. Emily had to work the day after Thanksgiving so we decided to stay and have Thanksgiving Lunch with her and then make the drive to St. George later that afternoon.
Steff checking on the yams.
Steff and I
The Family enjoying Thanksgiving Lunch/Dinner.
Later that night in St. George Steff and I went to hit the sales at the outlets. Steff and I didn't really find anything, I was a little disappointed.
Friday morning we went to Hurricane to go shooting.
Grandpa, Steff, Dad and Me getting ready.
Grandpa, Steff, Dad, Jill and Jim
And that would be the bruise I got after shooting. Apparently a small mishap or a few mishaps, and it even got worse. It was a nasty looking bruise for over a week.
Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. Can't wait for next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment