Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Christmas Rewind

Christmas came and went so fast

Here are some of the fun thing I did around Christmas.

We got together with the Pope cousins and made Brazeli's (Our favorite Swiss Cookies that are sold at Swiss Days) made Christmas cards and bracelets. We had so much fun, I can't wait for next year.


ChRiStMaS EvE omletes
It's tradition to have omletes on Christmas Eve. My grandma and grandpa Mills started this tradition and we have carried it on each year. Last year my boss told me about the one egg omlete and it has change my life. Seriously!



FrOsTeD SuGaR CoOkIeS


Steff makes great sugar cookies and my mom makes the best frosting. Oh they are so good. (it makes me want one right now) Maybe I can talk Steff into making them for St. Patty's Day :)


PoPe ChRiStMaS PaRtY

We got together for dinner and presents.
Sara, Erica and Jamie
Em, Mom, Dad, Me and Steff


Jeff and Jamie


Lori and Rick
Doug and Diane


My cousin Preston kept busting out these great gifts and modeling them for us. I laughed so hard when he came out in his snuggie.
then the hat.


Of course I had to try it on.
and So did RJ
and Steffy P


GoOd FoOD

Jeff loves to cook and made some awesome dinners for us.




During the holiday we also went shopping and went to see some movies, Sherlock Holmes and The Blindside, both were awesome movies.


The Christmas Holiday went to fast, but we sure had a fabulous time. I'm glad Jamie and Jeff were able to join us for Christmas.

5 comments:

PDXTingeys said...

Christmas was so much fun! I'm so glad we were able to visit. Cute pictures too!

Cheryl said...

Looks like so much fun--thanks for the updates. It's such a great way for us to catch a glimpse of what you're all up to.
Christmas just doesn't last long enough once it comes.

Kara said...

What great pictures. I especially love the last one- reminds me of all the Christmas memories I have with the Popes, delivering "neighbor gifts" and spending our Christmas break playing with each others' new toys!

Jessica said...

What fun Christmas pictures and memories! I love the very last picture! What a great family pic! I am also craving sugar cookies now. YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

Steffy said...

fun times. what a great post. I was thinking about that picture of me in the hat, I wondered when that would resurface. It's gotta be my new profile pic. :)