Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jazz Bear Christmas

Every December the Jazz Bear helps provide Christmas for kids in the area. I was so excited to help again last year. This totally makes my Christmas and reminds me of the true meaning. It bring tears to my eyes to see the thoughtfulness the kids have when buying presents for everyone in their family.
It's so cute to see the kids so excited to see and hug the Jazz bear; he's always so cute with the kids, patting each one on the head and spraying them with silly string.
Santa and the Jazz BearSteff and her co worker Nancy
(and Nancy's husband)
Nancy and I
Let's be honest I even get excited to see the Jazz Bear.
Thanks for letting me be apart of something so cool. I can't wait for next year.

3 comments:

Steffy said...

always a good time. I love the bear.

PDXTingeys said...

Cute pictures!!

Jessica said...

So fun!! Pope girls cute as always!