Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Leadership 2010 Phoenix

Holy cow, I'm blogging about something that happened in 2010. This is great!!



Leadership 2010-Love What You Do

This years leadership was in Phoenix. We flew out a couple days after the new year. Phoenix was awesome. The weather was great. We started the set up on Monday January 4th. The show started Wednesday with bag pick up and Memento Mall and then general session on Thursday and Friday. We ended the week with a regional on Saturday. It was a jam packed week.



Me and my peeps Carrie, Shannon and Shiloh at a Greek restaurant.
(I can't remember the name, but I guess that's what a get for blogging three months later. )

Angie, Don and I ready for 9:00 AM so we can start bag pick up.


Memento Mall. This is where our demos can buy logo wear. It was a pretty sweet set up this year.





Our Main stage where General Session was held. Such a fun stage.


My Friend Shannon presented on Main stage this year. She did such a great job! Way to Go Shanny.


Prize Patrol Crew. We gave out tons of free stamps and the demos loved us.

Me, Carrie, Shannon and Angie.

Angie and I loading the buses for Managers Reception. They got to go to a Ranch to see a Mexican Rodeo.



Leadership was a ton of fun and Phoenix was a blast, and since it took me forever to post about this it won't be to long before we start working on 2011 Leadership. Wow times sure flies.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

wow not only have i not been blogging but i haven't even looked at anyone's either! nice work with all the posts!! you are inspiring me!