In January Em and I went to the Sundance Film Festival in Park City. I love to see who will be walking the street of Park City Utah. Hollywood, Welcome to Utah!!
We had to stop at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Oh the chocolate goodness.
Me on Main Street.
As Emily and I were walking up and down Main Street a guy name Evan stopped and asked us if we wanted credentials to get into some parties for the week. I said thanks but we're only here tonight. He asked if he could buy me a drink later, I said no thanks we're leaving in a little while, then he said he would drive down the canyon and meet me somewhere. I told him I didn't drink and then he said well you're still beautiful. You've got to love Sundance :)
4 comments:
How exciting! You are gorgeous, He probably thought you were a movie star!! I've always wanted to get up there, it looks fun and like it wasn't too cold this year!! Glad you had a good time!!
love it!! sorry I missed it.
I love the film festival.
Oh, Lisa. . . You are so cute and have such a fun life. I am so glad I know you and we are in touch with each other. Keep blogging. I love to read and see the things you are doing.
Post a Comment