A California trip isn't complete without going to breakfast at Coogies in Malibu. Oh the food is so good. Plus you can't forget the side order of their zucchini bread. It's so dang good.
Dad, Mom and Jill
My sisters and I are always on the look out for celebs. Last time we saw Jeremy Piven. This time we saw Lauren Conrad. She was on Hills on MTV which the Pope girls are huge fans of. So I was totally excited when I saw her walk in. Too bad the gentleman took forever to drink his coffee so I could get a better pic. 
Of course another family picture.
After breakfast it's tradition to walk to the Ralphs grocery store to get water and a beverage of choice. Always keeping a eye out for more celebs :) Because like the magaizines say they do normal everyday things too.
We decided to go to Third Street Promenade. This is an outdoor shopping mall. There are also street perfomers. It was fun to sit and listen to them. There are also performers who like to play tricks on you so you really have to make sure you are among friend to make sure you are not part of the joke. Steff and I chillin in the sun.
Next stop, our favorite ice cream cookie sandwich place. They have the best cookies.
Everyone enjoying their ice cream sandwiches.
1 comment:
What a fun trip. It was so fun to see you all together and have lots of my own memories. I am trying to convince Tony and the kids to do a few things you have in your blog this summer when we hit the beachhouse again. Downtown LA is a must although a bit dirty and scary. Glad you guys had a fun time!
Post a Comment