Wednesday, May 5, 2010

California Part 4

Every morning we would go running on the strand. I absolutely LOVE this. It's one of my favorite things to do. How fun would it be to actually live in one of those houses. Jamie and I totally did some window peeking as we ran by.

For Lunch we went to Baja Fresh, Another one of my favorite places.


And of course one Last Stop at Pinkberry! (so sad)


Then it was time to finish packing and catch our plane back home. We had so much fun. I'm so glad we were able to all go. I can't wait for next time.

3 comments:

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Lisa, what an aweesome trip!! That looks so fun and how cool your entire family went! I love all the cool places you went! if i ever go there, you will have to be my travel guide!

PDXTingeys said...

Love the pictures Lisa! You are a great photographer!

Tiffanie said...

You went to CA? I'm so jealous! :)Looking good, Lisa!