Monday, May 24, 2010

Saying Goodbye to Lost and 24!

Two of my favorite TV shows are ending. LOST (last night) and 24 tonight. It's kind of sad.




I have loved my LOST discussions at work for the last couple years. We meet every morning after each episode and discuss/speculate whats happening and the meaning behind it. Today was the last LOST discussion (sniff sniff). I loved the finale. I so hope Josh Holloway will be on another show soon because WOW I'm going to miss seeing him on TV. I've loved his little one liners, his nicknames (freckles, Mr. Clean, Doc, Blondie )and of course every time is said Son of a @#$%@ ..... It cracked me up.







And Matthew Fox (Foxy) wasn't bad to look at for the last 6 years either. I have loved Foxy since Party of Five. Way to have another awesome show.

Now 24 -Jack Bauer. Oh Jack. Many times I wondering how you we're going to get out of so many situations, being stuck and a on slow boat to China, the many torture scenes, and Chloe's closet crush she had on you. Oh so many good times. I've loved all the "I give you my word's" and the "Damnit's" Which we would cheer and scream at each time they were said.


We have had some awesome 24 parties over the last eight years.


Thank you Jack Bauer and the team of Lost for awesome TV for the last 6 - 8 years. I may or may not have teared up at the end of 24. Wow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's so sad! One of my friends said that 24 shouldn't have ended the night after lost becasue it got overshadowed. I agree, becasue it's just as big a deal to me that 24 has ended as well as Lost. Whatever will we do with our monday and tuesday nights now? Oh, I know-Glee, Vampire Diaries, DWTS, Gossip Girl, OTH........

Steffy said...

I'll miss Jack too. We will need to relive the seasons again.