Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sneak peek of Letters to Juliet

My friend Amanda had tickets to the sneak peek showing of Letters to Juliet, and with parts of it filmed in Sienna we had to go. Plus it looked like a cute show, and it totally was. You have to go see it, and now I want to go back to Italy!!!
Andrea, Carrie, Shannon, Shiloh and Amanda

Way excited to be at the sneak peek :)

Thanks Amanda for getting the passes and Shannon, Shiloh and Carrie for getting our seats.

2 comments:

Tiffanie said...

I totally want to see that movie! Is it good? Oh and I'm way sad because we want to come to dinner on Tuesday to celebrate your birthday - but we're a little nervous to go anywhere :) I hope you have a GREAT day though!

Shannon said...

Excellent post....I'm glad you capture so many good times....please don't ever cancel your blog b/c it is my journal too. :)