The Saturday before St. Patrick's Day my sister Steff and I and her friend Kristen ran in the St. Patty's Day 5k. It started at the capital and ended at Memory Grove. It was a fun 5k and I had my shortest time ever . Probably because it was down hill most the way. Except for the huge hill at the beginning. That seriously about wiped me out.
Then on St. Patrick's Day my friends and I met for dinner and a movie. We met at Kneaders for excellent sandwiches and saw Dear John.
I have this awesome accent feature on my camera that I usually forget about, but remembered on St. Patty's day. I used the green accent. It was fun to play around with it.
Shannon, Shiloh, Me, Carrie and Andrea.
(Amanda took the picture)
Shannon and I
Shannon had just cut her bangs shorter and she totally reminded me of Juliann from the Bachelor. It was crazy!!!
*************
Earlier that day we also said goodbye to one of my faves at work. Karah had a cute little girl in December and is able to be a stay at home mom. Way to go girl!
Jason, Cindy, Karah, Angie, Me, Kellie and Jana
One last photo of the Girls- I miss you tons Karah. We sure had some good times and lots of laughs.
ps- I can't wait to see you this week!
1 comment:
Hey Lisa! I like this post, you are always out running those 5Ks! Way to go! and i am so glad you remebered st pats day. i totally forgot, how boring! :) you are so cute!
Post a Comment