Good old Ruth's Diner. If you haven't been to Ruth's Diner I suggest you go. It is so good. You can read about the history here. 
I have always wanted to go for breakfast but I've heard Saturday's are crazy and the lines are insane, unless you get there really early. So I had a day off work back in March and talked Jen into going to Ruth's for breakfast. I've heard about the mile high biscuits but holy cow they are huge and so dang good. 
Me pretty excited about my breakfast!
So the next time I had a day off during the week, it just so happened it was Steff's spring break as well, so we told her she had to come with us for the best breakfast she has ever had.
Steff enjoying her biscuits and gravy.
Jen enjoying her fantastic breakfast.
And me Happy to be there eating my biscuits and gravy.
*I've also heard their burgers are awesome but I've only been there for breakfast.
6 comments:
I'm ready to go back.
I can't even tell you how hungry i am right now and how I was just thinking that it would be nice to go to Ruth's after work today. Of course I'd be going alone so that would be weird but you know it's a nice thought....
Yummmmmmm....that looks SO good! where is that?? I must go there!
I've heard that place is amazing. I saw it on Diner's, Drive-ins and Dives on the Food Channel. Cute pictures too.
I have got to go there! Love it when you are blogging.
Freaking delicious...and yes yes yes you do need to get up here to see us - or baby Porter, at least :)
Post a Comment