Kenny Chesney is one of my favorite country singers. I was so sad to hear he was taking a little break and not touring this summer. (Besides a few stadium shows). So I was so happy to hear he was releasing a movie called Summer in 3D because it is NOT summer until I rock with KENNY.
Em and I trying out the 3D glasses. We may or may not be really excited.

My peeps ready to rock.
So my peeps and I bought our tickets and made our way to the theater.
My peeps ready to rock.
Kenny did not disappoint and if I can't see him live, I'll take the 3D version with lots of hat flicks, butt shots and a whole lot more!!!!
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun time. Hopefully I can rent the Kenny movie, since I missed seeing it in a theater.
I'm ready to do it again. Let's schedule a viewing party.
Post a Comment