Ahh, I love Star Valley. Once again my family went to one of my favorite places on earth. I look forward to going on this vacation every year. Jen, Steff and I started out with breakfast at Kneaders before we hit the road.
Once we arrived in Thayne we hit the pool to relax. The weather was great. Later the night we went to Dad's Bar for a little soup and salad.
Jen and Steff enjoying their dinner.
Gotta love figuring out the bill.
After dinner we sat on our porch and watched the view. Does it get any better then this?? Seriously!

It wouldn't be Star Valley if we didn't get rained on while at the golf course. At least this year we were under cover when it hit. 
Later that afteroon my parents and Emily came up.
Once we arrived in Thayne we hit the pool to relax. The weather was great. Later the night we went to Dad's Bar for a little soup and salad.
Jen and Steff enjoying their dinner.
Gotta love figuring out the bill.
After dinner we sat on our porch and watched the view. Does it get any better then this?? Seriously!The next morning we hit the golf course. 


Steff and I having a great golf game. 

This may or may not have been my ball, but at least I made it over the water. Wow, how is one suppose to work with that.......
Next up lunch at the Goofy Bear. The Goofy Bear has the best french dip sandwiches.
It wouldn't be Star Valley if we didn't get rained on while at the golf course. At least this year we were under cover when it hit. 
Later that afteroon my parents and Emily came up.

After dinner we just chilled on the porch.
Jen, Steff and Em.
Jen, Steff and I reading.
Yes, that's right my family is laughing that I'm out there reading with them. I'm not much of a reader. Good thing I finished the book because, I may or may not have been distracted by the view, again, It was so gorgeous!

2 comments:
love that you were reading! So great-and I also love the snapshot of you figuring out the bill since Steff and I struggle-or at least I do!
I love all the pictures, it definitely makes me miss the family time at Star Valley.
Post a Comment