Saturday we got up and relax by the pool and then hit the golf course.
Em, Me, Steff and Jen, waiting for my dad to tee off.This next picture captures the most amazing shot I've had in my entire life. This is the ninth hole and you have to hit over the water. Well I hit the golf ball it skipped twice on the water, hit the edge of the green and then roll in the hole. It was totally awesome. I still remember looking around to see if that really happened and Everyone was jumping up and down screaming. It was awesome.


Still shocked that this happened.


WOW!

Emily, Jen, and Steff
A sister pic
Steff and Dad.
Steff brought her awesome smore kit.

Emily, mom and Steff
Me roasting up a dang good smore.

Check out those dark clouds. Hoping and praying it doesn't rain.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, these pictures make me miss Star Valley so much! And I love how in the first set of pictures Js is obviously on her blackberry...
@Jenna-like father, like daughter!
@Lisa-you played a great game of golf!! It was epic!
I am so impressed with your awesome shot! Way to go Lisa! What a fun vacation to look forward to every year. I don't think about the Pope's without thinking about you guys going to Star Valley!
Nice shot Lisa!! I miss Star Valley so much. We have to go next year, it's killing me.
Lisa, I always remember you guys going to Star Valley every summer! And we would anxiously wait for your return so we could have our playmates back :) It was always fun to see your pop-up trailer rolling back into the neighborhood! We had such fun times playing with everyone in the neighborhood, especially during the summer. You should post some pictures of all the Popes in Star Valley when you were little!
Post a Comment