

Jana and I ready to Party!!

Groovy!!!
Me and Shanny!!

A shot of The Gathering Place before the party

During the Party I found my friend Sharon. We met last year at the Cincinnati regional and it's fun to see her at all the different events.

Part of the Corporate Team. Our old president Dale, Amy and Chad. So funny!!

AHH the team. Cindy, Don, Me and Darlene. Getting our Groove on, or lets me honest were just chillin'
Peace!!
Thursday Morning was general session. This year we closed the home office and bussed everyone down to the convention center to see general session. It was pretty cool so see everyone there and the energy was awesome!!
Later the night it was Our Awards night. It's always fun to see who the top 100 demos are. This year's entertainment was The Charley Jenkins band. They were fun and kept the crowd going. Charley even covered a guitar with scrapbook paper and gave it away to a demo. So cool.




Cindy, Shannon and I, back stage ready for the show to start.

Angie, Jason and I. All smiles, the Awards show is over and it was good.
Cindy, Cobie and Me


Don playing some tunes at the campsite. Every year Don decorates the "office" or the area we all gather to. It's been a Halloween house, a Christmas house and this year it's the Campsite. It was awesome. He out did himself for sure.


Jana and I backstage on the last day off of the show.

Me and Lee, another demo I met a few years ago. It's so fun to see everyone again.

This years stage. Way to go design guys! Awesome show. I'm so glad everything went so well. Convention was a blast. Like always it's a lot of hard work, but it sure is fun.
3 comments:
I love the campfire, that is a cool idea.
ahh, convention. or as Jen and I refer to as... stay-cation. You work and Jen and I vacation. Love it. Can't wait for next year.
Good times. I need a copy of those pics. Thx for being my photog since I still don't have a camera....lucky for me we go so many places together!! :)
Post a Comment