Friday, October 8, 2010

Color Me Mine

For Steff''s birthday we went to Color Me Mine. It is such a fun place. It look me forever to decided what I wanted to do. I finally decided on a bowl. Next I had to figure out what to draw on my bowl and the colors I wanted to paint. They have so many to choose from it makes it so hard.



The Gang painting their projects







Steff and her roomies

Steff and I with our cute bowls. It was so cool, we used tape to make the strips inside the bowl.


And here is my final project! I think it turned out pretty darn cute. The other side has a blue and a purple flower.



Here's the inside of the bowl.



I think I'm totally addicted to this place and can't wait to go back.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the bowls! Hopefully next time i can go with you guys!

Jenna said...

I have never even heard of this, but it looks so fun and your bowl turned out adorable!

Steffy said...

we need to go back. That was fun. and now I have a better idea of how it all works.

Jessica said...

I love how your bowl turned out!! Looks like you gals had tons of fun.