Thursday, October 28, 2010

Team Spirit!

Last August my work had there annual summer BBQ. We had so much fun. We played volleyball and had an awesome lunch. My department put together a team, we practiced a few times before the big day. I forgot how fun it is to play volleyball. It took me a few minutes to get into the groove, (it's been awhile) but once I did we were on fire. I have to say, I have a pretty awesome serve.

Our team name was Spiked Punch. Cam, Jason, Me, Brian, Mike, Jen, and Jim

Our team in action

And yes I saved the ball

We even had our own cheerleaders, Jana and Cindy. We lost by two points in overtime and it was single elimination so we were out. We were so close. We were also told we were the team with the most Team Spirit. I think it might be the sexy headbands.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are sexy headbands!!

Steffy said...

Love to play volleyball!! taking me back to the good old ward volleyball games. Nice save.