Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What is this....

Wow! What a surprise to wake up to snow this morning and a lot of it. I’m so not ready for snow. I really love fall and it’s such a short season. I love, love, love anything pumpkin. Pumpkin cookies, shakes, waffles, muffins, bread and pies. Oh the list can go on and on. I had the best pumpkin shake in Portland last weekend and I’m totally craving it now.


I also love the smell of fall, the crispness in the air, the leaves crunching, the smell of cinnamon. I love to go for a drive up the canyon and see the leaves change. I didn’t quite get up there this year; I actually had a busy fall season at work. Hopefully the leaves will still change here in the valley once the snow melts. Don’t get me wrong I do love the snow but let’s hold off just a little longer. Here is a picture I took last week when it was still Fall. Oh please come back Fall.

Such a gorgeous day!

No comments: