Sunday morning we went to church and then pictures on the porch.


My dad

Family Pic

Me and my mom and dad.
My parents
After lunch my mom and dad packed up and went home, and we drove into Jackson Hole. I love the drive into Jackson. My favorite is watching everyone go down the river. 


We stopped at a Maverick and I found one of my favorite treats. Vanilla tootsie rolls.
We had such a fun time this year and I was so glad we still go. We are going to start calling it the "girls weekend" plus mom and dad :)
Here are some more random photos of Star Valley.
I think I take a picture of this every year, but I can't help it. I love it, how about the blue sky and those clouds.

A little relaxing.

Steff and Jen just chillin'


The Hideout cabin

1 comment:
love the pics!!oh, I wish we could go back right now. great pics. That golf shot was amazing. How on earth is one suppose to play to that? love it
Post a Comment