I thought it would be fun to take a picture from my hotel room at each city I went to for the Fall Regionals. I'm all about the views. Every time I check into my hotel room one of the first things I do is check out my view. Some are good and some not so good.
Here is Fort Worth. How about the train .

And here is my view from my hotel in Hamilton, Ontario.
Next pic Baltimore, Maryland. My favorite view. Check it out. Gorgeous!!

And here is Portland's view, a nice view of the convention center. Good times :)
And there it is, the view from my hotel rooms. It was fun to walk in my room and pull the curtain and see what kind of view I had. It kind of reminded me of the Beverly Hills 90210 episode where Brenda and Donna go to Paris and their hotel room is really really small and they check out their view and it was brick wall. At least I didn't have a brick wall.
1 comment:
Wow--your views were all significantly better than mine....hmmm....and a train made out of the Texas flag? Just one more reason Texas is the the best (except the horrid weather of course).
Post a Comment