Monday, November 22, 2010

Halloween Fun

I love, love, love, Halloween. At work we joined with another department and dressed up as Lord of the Rings. It was awesome and we took first place. Yahoo!

The elves








Shannon's department were witches. They were awesome.





Later that week we invited some friends over for a Halloween party.

Jill, Steff, Jen and me hanging around the food. The best place to be in my opinion. The food was awesome!


I made Cookies and Cream cupcakes! Umm the were good.







The group ready to watch the movie. We watched Deceived.




Saturday night we went to a Halloween dance. I was a witch. My old stand by costume.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It was super fun this year.....congrats on winning the big prize!

Jenna said...

I loooove these pictures! And I'm sorry, but the Lord of the Rings group pic has got to be one of the most awesome group costumes I have ever seen!

Tiffanie said...

So I'm pretty sure I'm behind but did you guys move? Your apartment looks awesome! :)