I love Summer concerts and back in July I went to the Tim McGraw and Lady A concert. I was so excited to see Lady A again. They're one of my faves! and Timmy isn't bad either. I also go to meet Lady A!!! I got a email saying I was picked for the meet and greet and I was totally excited I couldn't wait.
They were so nice. I only got to talk to them for a few minutes but Charles called me darlin' and I was happy with that. I had them sign my hat. I was so embarrassed to take it off because it was one of the hottest days in July and I was totally sweating but oh well.

Hello Charles, Oh he is so cute and tall.


The GroupMe, Em, Mary, Anne and Steff. (Nancy was taking the picture) I felt so bad. Steff , Em, Mary and Anne got stuck in traffic and totally missed Lady A, but made it in time for Tim.

Oh Timmy
This was definitely a highlight of my summer and can't wait for next year.
1 comment:
yeah, wish I didn't miss the best part of the concert. at least I got to see Lady A in November.
Post a Comment